Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mad Scientists day

TBoringboring BORING continuTRYTheyTHEN e our celebration of the Young Child we had a Mad Scientist  and a Teacher Swap Day! Kinder and Prekinder classes rotated all the students and hosted an activity in each class.  This was fun because I got to see some of my pre k babies and my prekinders got to experience a little bit of kindergarten. 7 classes in all made for a worn out teacher by 3o clock.
After we returned to our class we became Mad Scientists. My students said that Mad Scientist make things explode. Sooooooooooo. ......their wish is my command! First, we made a volcano with the usual baking soda and vinegar.  They were so scared! They said that we needed to go outside because the school migh8t explode! They really believed it! Oh the things I put my babies through. Of course it was all hands on!
                   First Explosion

BORING!

THEN THE REAL MAGIC HAPPENED!

We wanted it bigger....Again.....
Your wish is my command

No comments:

Post a Comment