Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Writing with my Pre kinder's


After hearing about how so many people are having great experiences with Writing through the Years , I decided to take the leap.

 I know it is designed for kinder ,but I am proud of how far my pre k babies have come! So here is a shout out to Deedee Wills and Deanna Jump! I spent so much time going over this step by step method and then decided it was time. It went great ! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Writing-Through-the-Year-Unit-1-Aligned-with-Common-Core-296695 
Today I had 24 four year old focused on writing with classical music playing in the background for 10 whole minutes! We are going to try to build our stamina and go longer with more detailed writing.
I am known for my crazy ideas and my overly energetic ways...I am a four year old at heart! Though the fun will always be in every lesson I do, having the children learning is the key! This is the greatest payoff! 
Your's in teaching,
Mrs. Tl Garcia 

No comments:

Post a Comment